Browsing Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday from 9-11 am & 1-3:30 pm
Drop-off & Pick-ups: Monday-Friday from 9 am-4 pm
Check HERE for any changes in hours/ more information.
Families have access to many non-consumable items through the Library! You can check out children’s picture books, novels, games, puzzles, and Science, Language Arts, History, and Math curriculum. The Library is a free resource to families.
To visit the Library System, click on the button below!
Navigating the Library System
- Your login information is the same as your login for the Ordering System (OS). If you forgot your password, go to the OS and click on “Forgot Password” to reset it.
- Once you are logged in, you can search for items by using the Search button at the upper right-hand corner of the page or by clicking on the categories on the left-hand side of the page.
- Once you find the item you are looking for, add it to your cart and select your desired pickup location.
- When you are finished adding to your cart, press the submit button.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been placed.
- You will receive an email notification when your order is ready to be picked up from your selected location. There is a 2 week time frame to pick up items.
- Each student is able to check out 20 curriculum items and 15 non-consumable items.
- Curriculum items can be kept until the end of the school year and need to be returned to the Library at the end of the school year.
- Other items have a three month check out window with the option to renew for an additional three months if desired. Please return your items when they are due so other families can enjoy them as well.
- Library items can be returned in-person at 3610 E. Ashlan Avenue, Fresno, CA 93726. Please click HERE for current Library hours.
- OS Returns: A Return Sheet is needed when families are finished with materials or if a student is withdrawing from the school. These items will be placed in the Library for other students to use.
- All returns must be returned directly to Library Staff (inside the library or at a park day van delivery location). Please do not leave anything outside. Thank you!